Are you looking for steps to set up SBCGlobal email on Lenovo Moto tab X704A? If yes, then go through the steps mentioned in these tutorials. You can start reading and replying to the emails after configuring it successfully on the Lenovo tablet. The whole process will hardly take 10 minutes to get completed.
SBCGlobal email is the best email service that thousands of people have used in the U.S. They use this mail for sending business replies to the team. If you have subscribed to the internet services of AT&T communications, then you can create a free SBCGlobal email account through a valid subscription ID.
Steps to Set up SbcGlobal Email on Lenovo
- Unlock the home screen of your Moto Tab and go to three horizontal lines from the bottom of the screen.
- Click the ‘Email’ app and create a new account. If you are already maintaining performance, click on ‘Add an account. Enter ‘SBCGlobal’ manually in the service provider’s name if the service provider’s name is not given in the list.
- Enter the email address and password in the following field.
Important: If one more account is already configured on a tablet, you will be asked to select the primary email account from which you want to send the reply. Select any one of your choices. You must manually enter the SBCGlobal email settings in the ‘Settings field. Click on ‘Add setting’s manually. If you find any problem, you can contact email experts.
- Go to ‘AT&T mail’ and tap ‘Next.’
- Click on different options available on the next page according to your preference.
- Send an email from SBCGlobal net.
- Notify when a new email comes.
- Sync the email account.
- Download the attachment automatically when connected to the wireless network.
- Enter SBCGlobal net details in the first and second boxes in the next window. You need to change the settings according to the different mail service providers.
- You can test the mail by sending it to your email address.
- Check the strength of your internet connection and whether the signal is proper.
- If you are using the wireless network for connecting the tablet to the network, turn on Wi-Fi first, then turn on Wi-Fi on a tablet.
- If you want to refresh or reset the home network on a tablet, enable Airplane mode from the flag menu and disable it after a while. This will rejuvenate the network.
- If you are still facing a problem, check the email settings like outgoing and incoming mail servers and port numbers concerning this.
Note: You can still contact officials if you cannot set up a sbcGlobal email on your Lenovo.